Sunday, September 19, 2010

Putting Things In Perspective

There are times that what goes on inside of an individual is not at all apparent to those outside. We all know that, the thoughts, the secrets, the ideas simmering at a level just below articulation, sometimes no one else can even begin to know.

For me, it has been that kind of a week. Thoughts that push the envelope of my comfort, contemplating decisions that affect those I care about as well as myself, getting my mind, heart and spirit all on the same page. We all live there. And it is so easy to get so caught up in those interior musings, that we go robotic through our daily lives.

I think life is pretty simple. I think faith is pretty simple. And when I choose to make my life complex, I need to remind myself of the elegantly simple messages occasionally to pull myself back on track.

Someone sent me this link earlier this week. It helped. And I am grateful. I apologize for not being able to put this into a link form. I am technologically challenged. But copy and paste it. It might remind you.

http://www.andiesisle.com/creation/magnificent.html

No comments:

Post a Comment