Saturday, December 6, 2014

Day 6 (Sorta):  One Step Forward, Two Steps Back

You feel like you're making progress, then POW, you run into a wall and you are back where you started.   In the words of one of my favorite Kid's books, "Some days are like that, even in Australia."
Yesterday certainly was.

I am sure it happens for all of us, but who needs a flat tire when going on a trip?  A stomach virus before a party?   A phone call when you are rushing out the door?   Granted, those tend not to be huge things, but they affect us nonetheless.

I know life is made of those moments.  We all have them.   But I hate them.  So do you.   And that's all I am going to say about that.  

1 comment:

  1. Well, what else is there to say? Except that I am embracing that these are things done for me not to me. Which brings us back to practicing our own wholeness and grace in the Flow of Grace. :-)

    ReplyDelete